About Team Lowe      Events      Melanoma Facts      What is IL-2?       Donate Now!     

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cycle 2 extended stay

After all the treatments verlonna now has a touch of pneumonia. When they gave her the first dose of one of her antibiotics (Vancomycin), she had an allergic reaction!! Her face, arms, and neck broke out in a severe rash! She's been through so much this week and now probably wont be able to leave until tuesday. Please pray for her!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Verlonna and Shane,

    You guys are in my prayers every day. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this sickness. You know how much I hate cancer. I know that you will beat this and you will on top of the world again soon. I love you guys and still miss seeing you.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying really hard - as always - let us know if there is anything that we can do!!!! Lots of love to you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lord,
    Please put your healing hands around Verlonna and heal her of her pneumonia and work a miracle by curing her of this horrible disease that is striping her of energy and causing so much pain. Please be with her family and friends during this trying time and may they find comfort in you.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayer, good thoughts, and lots of love to you guys!! I hope you feel better soon Verlonna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI VERLONNA and SHANE
    WE HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON AND THAT YOU GET TO COME HOME REAL SOON YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYER WITH LOT OF LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many prayers are being said for you guys. Keep your Faith, God will provide you with the strength to beat this. Love you so much!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Please send Verlonna some words of encouragement. Let her know how much she is loved!