About Team Lowe      Events      Melanoma Facts      What is IL-2?       Donate Now!     

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Treatment #6

She took Dose number six at two. Her potassium is low and shes very swollen. She sleeping and getting rest, shes also eating good. Next dose will be at ten, unless otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Verlonna&Shane,
    Hang in there...we love you lots! and are praying hard...
    Steph, Chris, Clay, Amanda, & Carson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verlonna & Shane Stay strong and always remember that God is an healer! I am praying for you guys.

    Father I thank you so much because you are a God who heals. Matter of fact your word states you came to heal those who where sick. Father I pray by the power of your blood that you would heal Verlonna. I pray you would give her the strength to continue to fight. I thank you that she has and will keep a spirit of laughter because laughter does good like a medicine. Father your WILL for her is what's best. Let your will be completed in her life, and I will continue to trust and honor you! In Jesus name I pray!!

    I love you Verlonna can't wait to see you!!

    GO TEAM LOWE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please send Verlonna some words of encouragement. Let her know how much she is loved!