Today was a day full of smiles. I had the chance to show off my classroom photos to a new crew of nurses and I was able to be on speaker phone to hear Dell Wood be awarded LCPK TOTY:) I am so happy for you Dell. I was given blood today for anemia and I am feeling much better. My mom came to visit today and I am hoping oxygen levels and blood test will allow me to be released tomorrow so I can head home to Hinesville. Sweet hubby Shane has been the best and my dad is even trying to help with the animals. Your well wishes and prayers have really helped pull me through a rough week. I experienced something called red-man syndrome from a medication I hope none of you ever experience that, I looked like a hot tamale and felt like I was on fire, poor Shane is so helpful through all my medical reactions. Please continue to pray for us, we love you all and I cannot express how much your support means to me!
Love,
Verlonna
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks so much - it was GREAT to hear your voice and to have you with us!!!!! So glad things are looking up!!!! Get better and GET HOME!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cousin Lowe!!! Pat says hi and to get well soon! We love & miss you!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Sweet Pea! I am glad to hear that you are feeling so much better!!! You ARE our spicy little hot tamale, I am just sorry you had to feel like one! :( I think of you and your family everyday, and continue to pray that God provides strength and healing to you. I will talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Tracey
So glad you are feeling better! You sounded good on the phone yesterday...maybe the next time we hear your sweet voice it will be in person. Oh, make sure you come back ready to throw down some food! XOXOXO
ReplyDelete