Were finally home!!!! Verlonna took a long bubble bath when we got home! she is relaxing nicely and is so glad to be home. Thanx for all the prayers and support while at the hospital. It really helped us make it through this tough time.
PANCAKES!!!!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! I'm so glad that you're home! Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys at all. Love you bunches!
ReplyDeleteChrissy
Hey girl, I am so glad that you are home. I can not wait to see you. I am so proud of you for making it through all of this. I am praying for you always. I am here if you need anything!! Let me know when you are ready to eat and I will bring you what ever you want! I love you!
ReplyDeleteRhonda Long
YAY - YAY - YAY!!!!! SOOOOOO happy to hear that you guys are home...now you can REALLY relax and get back to "normal"...wait, is that a word that I can use for you, Verlonna??? :) Anyway, take it easy and let us know when it is time for FOOD!!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeletewe are glad that you both are home.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you are finally home!!! You are our constant prayers. Love you so much Rockstar!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda and Cole
What wonderful news!!! I know you are going to get a good night's sleep tonight in your own bed. You have proved that you are a tough girl, once again. I can't wait to see you. Please tell me when and what I can bring you. Ice cream, Diet Mountain Dew, Fun Nail Polish Colors? You just say the word and I am all over it. Seriously, we are glad you are back home. We are praying for you everyday, get better quick!!!
ReplyDeleteVerlonna and Shane, I love you guys.... I wish I could still look out my living room window and see you two. Me, Brent and the kids continue to pray for you two every single night... you are always in our thoughts. I just wanted to say that I admire your unwavering strength. Remember that God is always there... and I am always here. Me and Brent are currently trying to plan a Georgia trip to come see you guys. Until then, I love you both so much!!! p.s. It was so wonderful to talk with you last night...
ReplyDelete