About Team Lowe      Events      Melanoma Facts      What is IL-2?       Donate Now!     

Monday, January 31, 2011

Next treatment

Alright TEAM LOWE, me and Verlonna will be heading to Charleston for treatment number 4 tomorrow. After this treatment Verlonna will have to get a new P.E.T. scan to see how much the the treatment has shrunk the tumor.
There will be more info to follow, so, keep the prayers coming and let God do his work on Verlonna.

Thanks,
Shane

2 comments:

  1. Verlonna I wish you all the best on your treatments and scans. I pray daily that God take away your cancer and heal you. You are loved very much and we all are hoping and praying for you. Be strong and keep the faith! Love always, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEAM LOWE

    I just got word of this journey God has the both of you on. I know it is not easy for either of you, but know that one of God's Chosen is on the case now. I prayed hard yesterday fro Verlonna's healing and also for your peace of mind. Get ready for your miracle my friend. I will leave something for the both of you with Mrs. Alford. Make sure that you come by and get it. God bless. Thomas Hundley- Logistics Division

    ReplyDelete

Please send Verlonna some words of encouragement. Let her know how much she is loved!